Internet and Brick & Mortar Stores
- A customer buys on your website or in your retail store and purchases your goods and services.
- The transaction information is passed from the payment gateway or terminal to the card processor.
- The processors then passes the transaction to the issuing bank of the customer.
- The card issuer sends back a approved or declined response to the processor.
- The processor, then sends back the approved or declined response to the payment gateway or the terminal monitor at the store.
- All funds from the sale is deposited into the merchants bank account.